Jarvis Beef Weasand / Bung Rings, Sheep Weasand Rings, Ring Expander and Rodder – systems for sealing the esophagus and anus of slaughtered stock.
Weasand / Bung Rings
- Weasand rings are designed for sealing the esophagus of slaughtered beef.
- Bung rings are designed for sealing the anus of slaughtered beef.
- Sheep weasand rings are designed for sealing the esophagus of slaughtered sheep.
- Made of natural latex.
- Shipped in polysealed bags of 3000 or 5000 for optimum hygiene and convenience.
- The ring expander is designed to load the rodder.
- The weasand rodder is used for cleaning and subsequent sealing of the weasand on both beef and sheep.